- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Open tube, roll the pizza dough and flatten out a little. I usually do this on a cookie sheet sprayed with PAM.
- Spoon the alfredo sauce thinly over the dough but leaving 1 inch border around the edge.
- Chop the chicken breast into little pieces and sprinkle over sauce (you can add canned mushrooms to this step if you like them and it dresses it up a bit).
- Then sprinkle a good amount of cheese over this.
- Beginning at the short end, carefully roll the pizza dough just like you would a sleeping bag. When you finish pinch the ends to seal in the sauce.
- Whisk egg and water in a small bowl. Brush egg mixture (called an “egg wash”) over the dough. This step is optional, but it makes the roll much prettier.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let sit for 5- 10 minutes before you slice it or it will be too gooey.
If there’s one thing I can say about the writing majors, it’s that we pay very close attention in class. Not necessarily to take notes on the lectures (although we do that too), but mostly, we wait for our professors to say something hilarious so we can write it down and savor it, or for many, Tweet it. These one-liners are what we live for, and they make the 12-hour day of classes go by much faster.
Here is my collection of quotes from this Winter quarter.
- “It’s like comparing apples to oranges and that’s not very fruitful.”
- “Smells like tuna, tastes like chicken.”
- “It’s a dumbass religion” – on Rastafarianism
- “I just thought of a band: Sudan Somers.”
- “How can you turn down billionairism?”
- “Hyenas have dildos.”
- “Jesus could not drive a stick.”
- “This is one big incest fest: Incestival.”
- “Travis doesn’t play Second Life. He’s barely interested in his one life.”
- “This is like food porn” – on thisiswhyyourefat.com
- “They’re men, all they need is a pulse.” – Kama
Everyone says America is the fattest country. I can’t imagine why.
I say screw that measly salad! Get your blood pressure pills ready and unbutton your pants, because I’m going to take you on a journey through the fattest of the fat.
I borrowed all of these images from my new favorite Web site, ThisIsWhyYou’reFat.com. Isn’t it funny how some things can make you extremely grossed out, but also strangely hungry at the same time? In the spirit of being fat, I dug up some old photos of creations made at Fat Wednesday–a family tradition that began at Robbie Ripoll‘s house more than three years ago. Here’s what I found:
Although I wasn’t at this particular Fat Wednesday (thanks SCAD), Oz updated me periodically with pictures. They baked the buns with four boxes of bread, two for each half, and combined eight pounds of ground turkey (ironic?) to make the patty. Then it was time to dig in.
As you can see, the burger turned into quite the hot mess.
While we’re on the subject of the fattest foods ever, let take a trip on down to Taco Town!
Happy eating everyone!